Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Last Two Weeks

Since I haven't posted in about two weeks, with the exception of yesterday, I have decided to do another post of "a week in the life of me"-although this one will cover about two weeks. I never really got in a full outfit post over the last two weeks, but there has been lots of pictures, here's a few. 

My daughter's dance recital: 



My little brother's college graduation:


Club night at Encore VIP: this is the last night I went out with one of my best friends before she moved literally all the way across the US. 



Masa the Saturday before:



Mini Vacation in Oregon:

Multnomah Falls Oregon:


Oregon Zoo:




Yet another night out:


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a very busy two weeks. Your little girl looks so cute at her dance recital! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun, looks like you had a great time. Your daughter looks adorable in her recital!

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete