Sunday, April 6, 2014

Feel Drapey

 I was super tired when these pictures were taken even though it was my day off! Which is also why I opted for something super comfy. Next time I wear these pants I think I am going to wear a dressier shirt. It was such a nice day that we decided to head out to the park and later to the theater to see Mr. Peabody, which was super cute by the way. And the park had these gorgeous trees in bloom, I could of died they were so pretty, especially when the wind started blowing and the florets were flying everywhere. These shoes, oh these shoes, definitely some of my favorites but I gotta say they have seen better days. It will be time to retire them soon, so sad.



Drapey Pants and Shirt: Old Navy. Necklace: Target. Black Bracelet: Walmart. Red Bracelet: House of Key. Wedges: Kmart. Bag: TJ Max.


"Mommy, the sun is in my eyes!"

1 comment:

  1. Very cute casual outfit, I love those pants! Oh and the trees really look beautiful are they cherry blossoms, they looks like cherry blossoms. :)

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete