Monday, June 17, 2013

old faithful

Today's theme for Marvelous Monday was 'old faithful'. One of those pieces that you can always rely on. I had issue with this challenge because I do not have any one specific piece that I rely on. There are certain silhouettes however. My first would be black skinny jeans, but since all of mine are currently in the laundry, I had to rely on my next, which would be a dress. I would normally throw on wedges and a blazer with either, but since I was only running out to grab dinner, I really didn't feel like doing anything extra. 


Dress: Walmart. Shoes: Kmart.


Go check out the other ladies' versions of old faithful:
Sarah at The Ridiculous Sort
Sian at Sort Life Out; Buy Milk
L at Goodbye, Hollywood

Jocelyn at Fat, Fashionable, and Feminist

7 comments:

  1. I love the print of your dress, and the colours are absolutely gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Dresses are my old faithful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is gorgeous! I love the print, and the colors are perfect on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty dress! I love paisley prints.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love a maxi dress! This one is cute, and looks great on you!

    Cassie
    http://stylecassentials.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! The print on that dress is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete