Sunday, January 18, 2015

A Hint of Pink

 These are some pictures I had taken quite a while ago with intentions of posting, but then wasn't quite happy with most of them and the one's I did like my daughter was in and had her school shirt on; I of course would prefer not to have what school she goes to on the world wide web for obvious reasons. This is just something comfy I threw on to go my daughter's swimming lessons and then a movie afterwards. We had seen No Good Deed. The movie was alright, could of been better, but it wasn't horrible either. These are some of my favorite leggings, they actually have pink running through, but you can barely tell in the pictures.


Legging: Kmart. Boots: Target. Tee, Cardigan, Necklace: Walmart.


2 comments:

  1. Damn, every time you post a close up pic I think 'Beautiful!' And you are. :)

    ReplyDelete