Saturday, January 31, 2015

Tough

Torrid was (may still be) having a buy one, get one on clearance. Yeah, I brought my happy ass shopping. I ended up getting 3 new shirts and one pair of boots for about $50 bucks. Not too bad I got  to say. The shirt and boots are part of that deal. I really like this shirt and it is definitely not see through, but seems to of gone a little see through in the pictures with the flash. I really felt like a total bad ass in this outfit, I don't know why, but hey, it works. 

I also recently colored my hair. I was buying some dye with the intentions of going dark, and noticed a bottle of pink hair dye on clearance for $3 (I really fricking love clearance), and decided for 3 bucks I don't have anything to lose. So my hair is now partially pink. I may do a review on the dye at a later time. While shopping I also decided to get some new makeup. At Sephora I bought the Nars Dual-Intensity eye shadow in Cassiopeia. This color is so amazing. It looks white, but is actually an iridescent purple, so amazing. I also got the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner, which is probably one of the best liquid eyeliners I've ever used. I bought some other basics such as primers etc, but the last thing I got was that I was super thrilled about was the Too Faced Le Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in Lollipop. I am wearing all of the products in the pictures below.  


Pants and Necklace: Walmart. Shirt and Boots: Torrid. Bag: Imoshion.





5 comments:

  1. Love the pink! If I wasn't out job hunting, I'd be wanting to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This stuff actually is washout after so many washes, which is nice.

      Delete
  2. I love your hair! I often find black things go see through with the flash. Sometimes my nipples could take a person's eye out, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. LMFAO! I haven't had it happen a whole lot, but I noticed my Halloween outfit had done the same (which was black). Well at least I buy pretty bras ;)

      Delete
    2. Leah always cracks me up and this one was too good to not comment on. :) OMG!! So funny... By the way Cheriz you look amazing. Love the boots!!

      Delete