Monday, June 11, 2012

Purple Paradise

I have been busy the whole weekend, so I decided to take my daughter to see Madagascar 3 once I got out of school on Sunday. We are actually waiting for Brave to come out but whatever, you gotta settle sometimes. Madagascar was a cute kids movie though, except the zebra's circus song, which was stuck in my head forever.

This dress I have had for about 6 months and this is the first time wearing it, I don't know why, because I love the color scheme of it. I got it from Lane Bryant. It's funny though, I remember when it first came out and  I went to the store to look at it, it had completely sold out except in one smaller size. I had decided that I didn't want to pay $70 and order it online and kinda forgot about the dress. A couple of months later it reappeared online with only one left for $20. Even though it's a size too big I went ahead and ordered it, and  I have to say I am glad I did even though it has taken me this long to wear it.

The lace blazer is from Torrid, I got it on the sales rack for something around $35 or so. Actually I had bought all the blazers they had on sale, which I think was about 4 different ones, and this was the most expensive (all the other I got for under $15). I'll tell you, it always pays to check the sales racks.

The gold and purple rose necklace is from Forever 21 I think. Bow headband is from Fuego. Fuego is great for getting hair accessories at. They always have sales on headbands and hair flowers, normally being something like 3 for $10, and they have a HUGE selection. The black belt is from Walmart. I hate how plus size stores want to try and charge $25 plus on these type of belts when you can get them from places like Walmart and Kmart for only $8.
Just to let it be known purple (and shades of it) is my favorite color, although I just like vibrant colors in general. I have featured this lilac Guess bag before, and I LOVE it! You can get a very similar Guess bag here.  These shoes match the purse pretty much exactly (both are lilac, and feature a huge bow). I know 'they' (whoever 'they' are) say this would be too mathcy matchy, I couldn't care less however. The shoes are by Penny loves Kenny, and to be honest I have never heard of the brand before my last trip to Ross, which had massive amounts of shoes by them.  These shoes are incredibly high wedges, which I am generally a pro at walking in, but these ones are slightly more complicated, but I think it may be because they are kind of heavy.
You can find the same shoes, different color here.
These earring are so awesome, the picture still didn't even capture the detail of them. I got them at Remy, which is like a sort of boutique that it in one of the malls in my area.
Love,
Cheri'z Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment