Saturday, December 1, 2012

Black Velvet

We went to see the Santa Parade downtown today. It was so packed, but we had fun. Afterwards we went to Fantasy Lights, which is a drive through light display. 

 Coat: Old Navy. Shirt: Fashion Bug. Velvet Leggings: French Laundry. Shoes: Xhilaration. Necklace: Swarovski elements for Fashion Bug.





This pendant is so awesome. It almost has a pinkish appearance, but picks up whatever color you're wearing and appears to change.




And just because I love peacocks.

2 comments:

  1. I adore all things velvet and those leggings are no exception. Also, the blue looks great on you.

    http://sortlifeoutbuymilk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, me too. I had found this gorgeous velvet burgundy shirt too that had silver sequined snowflakes on the shoulders, unfortunately it was too tight for my taste. so sad I would of loved to add that to my collection.

      Delete