Monday, July 1, 2013

In Floral on Marvelous Monday

It has been sweltering here the last couple days, so this outfit only stayed on for a couple of hours before I had to pry the jeans off my sweaty legs. The theme for this week's edition of Marvelous Monday is Floral. I'm not going to lie, I LOVE floral, and have an obscene amount of floral clothing. The shoes don't exactly match, but they are floral too, so I figured why not throw them into the mix. Don't forget to check out the other girls' takes on floral. 


Shirt: Torrid. Jeans and cuff: Fashion Bug. Shoes and Blazer: Lane Bryant. Necklace: Kmart.








Sarah at The Ridiculous Sort
Sian at Sort Life Out; Buy Milk
L at Goodbye, Hollywood

Jocelyn at Fat, Fashionable, and Feminist

15 comments:

  1. Cute floral top!! Fits great on you! Also looks good with the orange blazer, though I'm sure that really didn't last long if it's hot!!

    Cassie
    http://stylecassentials.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and no the blazer definitely didn't last long!

      Delete
  2. l ensemble est vraiment tres sympa !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Loving that entire outfit but agree: I can't believe you wore jeans in this weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I can't believe I did either when it heated up so dang much.

      Delete
  4. You know what you're doing, don't you? To go "unsafe" (not shrouded in flowing black) and still look entirely coordinated and flattering. You are a girl to learn from.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, thank you. I rarely wear all black and have a tendency to have too much color and patterned clothing.

      Delete
  5. Your outfit it really cute, I love the floral top, the colors on it are great. I really like how you mixed prints they worked really well together! :)

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That top is absolutely stellar! I love the black detailing, it's perfect. Details fo' life!
    Also, wow, you are a braver woman than I to wear jeans on a hot day! I can barely stand things touching my legs, let alone encasing them! The things we do for fashion. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lol so true, I love a good fitting pair of jeans, but this was at about 7 am before it got super hot, and then with in a couple of hours it was miserable! As soon as I came home I stripped down and threw on a light weight dress.

      Delete
  7. You look amazing. That top is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, this is definitely one of my favorite shirts.

      Delete
  8. That top is so cute. I like that you went all out with floral shoes too! I feel you about the heat though, its too much for anything but airy sundresses at the moment.

    ReplyDelete