Monday, October 5, 2015

Fringe Kimono and Berries

 This is an outfit that I wore to work towards the end of September. While the Kimono is definitely summer wear, I figured I can get a few more wears out of it this year while we still have some fall days that are on the warmer side. I got a ton of compliments on this outfit, which is always nice. This lipstick is amazing. It's Bete Noire in Possessed Metal by Lipstick Queen. I originally went to get the Intense Possessed, which is supposed to be a deep blackberry, but upon trying it I just wasn't super impressed. One thing that is so amazing about this lipstick color is that is is very dark and has blue undertones, so your teeth look very white, I don't know about you, but that's always a plus for me!



 Shirt, Kimono, Necklace, Earrings, and Bracelet: Kmart. Jeans: Ava and Viv via Target. Shoes: Old Navy.


These booties in Wine I absolutely love. They are not only in a gorgeous color, but they are actually comfortable too. I normally don't bother trying shoes on at Old Navy, most of the time they are too narrow for my feet. When I saw these ones though I had to try, low and behold they fit! 


The Jewelry was a box set I got for Christmas last year from my brother I believe. The earrings are the same as the flower charm you can see on the necklace and bracelet. A note on the jeans: I really,  really loved these when I first bought them. They are supposed to be skinny jeans, but really don't fit me like the, however, I really liked the fit through the thighs and waist. I've had these since about March, and they don't fit so great anymore. Now they are just loose and sloppy everywhere, which is rather disappointing. 

2 comments:

  1. Love it! That lipstick is poppin'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kimono is lovely, and there are those lovely boots again. :)

    ReplyDelete