Saturday, July 21, 2012

MIRAGE

Today was kind of a hectic day, I went to school-which is on a military base-and discovered that my base pass had not been issued long enough, fortunately the guard let me on anyways. After class I had to get a new one and the visitor's center was CRAZY packed, apparently there is an airshow that will be going on, so all kinds of other civilians were trying to get passes to attend that. I hate going to the visitor's center, it kinda like going the the department of licensing, yeah that horrendous. What makes it even worse is the fact that I have to go there every two months, at least the DOL I only have to do every 5 years. Anyways here's what I wore.


Dress: Old Navy
Blazer: Torrid
Shoes: I don't know the brand, but I purchased them at JCPenny
Bracelet: Icing
Earrings: Old Navy

 
Unfortunately this pictures are super bad, these were a mix between my daughter trying to take them and attempting to balance them on random object. lol, oh well, you do what you gotta do!



 My Bug was excited to see me when I got home. My camera has a cropping feature which I have consistently used, however you loose some of the quality of the photo. I do have a Photoshop program that I can crop better on, and not loose quality. I don't know why I keep doing it on my camera.  I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend. I will not...class till Sunday, 2 exams and a final paper are all going to be due.

Love,
Cheri'z Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment