Saturday, July 7, 2012

A Quickie-rocker chic

Just a quick posting, nothing super special. I was running errands today, and just decided to snap a few outfit pictures.

I have no idea who this fedora is by or what stores sell it, I bought it at a fair. I liked it though. The earrings are from Charlotte Russe and the necklace is Old Navy. Wearing this necklace with that shirt was a huge mistake. The chain of the necklace kept catching and snagging the lace, I hate when that happens.


The lace shirt is from Kmart, the tank underneath is Sears, and the booties are Mossimo from Target. They are pretty cool though, you can fold the top of them up to make them calf length boots, or have them folded down like in the pic.





This is one of my favorite pics ever! Just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment