Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy Fourth...Even though it's a day late

I had a fabulous fourth of July, and hope everyone else did too. My daughter, brother, and I went to the local military base to celebrate. They put on this big carnival sort of thing with all sorts of rides, foods, vendors, etc. and then at the end of the night is concluded with a 21 gun salute done with cannons, a military band performance and finally the fireworks show.I wanted to publish this yesterday but was so exhausted by the time I got home last night that my daughter and I pretty much just passed out and didn't even light off our own fireworks! So that's what we will be doing today.




I absolutely LOVE this dress. It's super comfortable and the colors are so bright and vibrant. Once again I love it. I got it at target. It is actually a high low dress. The jacket thing (I have no idea what this would be called) I believe I got at Ross.




The shoes are from Payless, super cute, but super uncomfortable. I will still wear them of course because the colors are absolutely beautiful, but I need to find some type of padding for them.



My daughter took this pic, and I think it's pretty good, especially considering the fact that she's 3. I was rather pleased with it.


I only posted this picture since you can actually see in this one that it is a high low dress.
On another side note, we finally have started getting some nice weather. Lately it's been raining, and dreary (even on days that it felt a little warm) making it unenjoyable to do anything outside, but we are apparently going to finally start looking like summer. YEAH!

Love,
Cheri'z Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment