Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Berry Blue






This is actually from quite a few days ago, but I have been having issues with my internet. The dress is George. Blazer: Torrid-still available here. I have never been a huge fan of stripes, but I always have one or two striped pieces. Recently it was repeated to me that someone, another big girl, was talking crap that I am fat and don't I know that fat girls shouldn't wear stripes. She was referencing a picture from 4 years ago when I was 8 months pregnant with my daughter (featured below). At first I was irritated, but then I just had to laugh it off and consider the source. But it still gets me sometimes when I hear people come up with things like that. Wearing stripes or large or small prints does not make people look fatter; it is about the fit of your clothes and how YOU wear them. 

5 comments:

  1. I love the combination. Im all about the stripes. Love this look. Im glad I fell upon your blog, great post!
    And thats you preggo on the bottom? You look great woman! You must have good genes! LOL! You look stunning ;)

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I die for that striped blazer.
    xo-

    sabrina
    www.samplesize16.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blazer/dress combo! hawwwt!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I wish the blazer was actually just a solid berry color though.

      Delete