Tuesday, September 18, 2012

FLUID

A friend of mine and I had lunch today while  she was on her break from work. It was blazing hot, and definitely one of those days that I did not feel like putting the effort into. I opted for a dress that I think can hold its own with few other accessories.





 Dress: Lane Bryant, Purse: Kathy Van Zeeland, Flip Flops: don't know brand purchased at Kmart. Like wise I don't remember where I got the Earring and Necklace set.

Korean dumpling soup=DELICIOUS 

I fell in love with this dress when I seen it online. I prefer to buy in stores rather than online, and kept returning to LB to see if they got it in. When they finally did I snatched it up, for only $20 (it cost quite a bit more, but I had an LB gift check for $40, plus a coupon). It was one of those that online reviews once again ridiculed for reasons that I don't think apply to me, the "I am self conscious so I wouldn't dare wear that" type of reviews. Those type of clothing reviews always bug me, base a review on the merit of the garment, not it's to busy of a print for a fat person. As they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, well similarly fashion is based upon the ideals of the wearer.

No comments:

Post a Comment