Thursday, September 13, 2012

Puyallup Fair

On Tuesday my daughter and I went to the Puyallup Fair, also known as the Western Washington Fair. It ranks in the top ten largest fairs in the US and has sooo much stuff to do. We ended up being there for close to 7 hours, and by the time I left my feet were killing me! They had this awesome rain forest exhibit this year that was set up to look like a rain forest and had live exotic animals.


My daughter on the camel ride.

Shirt: Fashion Bug
Pants: Lane Bryant-these pants were listed as jeggings, however I am not really sure why, they are as thick as most pants listed as jeans and have very limited stretch. The only thing I can figure is because they have no zipper.
Shoes: not sure of brand, bought at Ross. The white socks are less than ideal, but I needed something to help pad my feet, otherwise I probably would of been tapping out earlier than I did.

This area was great, it has three sides with waterfall sort of walls to prevent the tropical birds from escaping. My outfit was not by any means meant to be stylish, but I still think it was cute while being functional for what we were doing.


Skyline ride, overlooks the whole fair. Anyhow, if you're ever in Western Washington during September, I would highly recommend going. The fair has something for every: rides, animals, exhibits, games, concerts (with famous artists, not just local), pro-rodeo=good times for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment