Friday, September 7, 2012

Shining Leopard

Last night I went to a play at one of the local theaters. The play was called Sylvia, it was alright, not really my taste. I wound up bringing my daughter, fortunately she was quiet throughout most of it. She rather liked seeing a person acting like a dog.


ME: Dress: DKNY Belt: belt off a Fashion Bug dress. Shoes: Fashion Bug Earring: Payless Bracelet: Icing Purse: Guess
My daughter: Harajuku dress from Target
My daughter has a tendency to always end up blinking in night time pics. I love her dress though, seriously wish they made it in my size.




 My mom took these pics, and they didn't turn out very well. The mural that was painted on the side wall of the theater was pretty awesome though. This was during intermission when we ran over to the 7-11 to get my daughter something to snack on. She turned four about a week ago. So Just thought I would include my daughter's pictures that I took on her birthday. Even though she was indulging me, she was really just ready to go play.



No comments:

Post a Comment