Monday, November 26, 2012

Bruised

Today my daughter had a doctor appointment, so that's what we did. She got her last set of shots, at least until she's 13 or something. That was not enjoyable, she screamed and cried. On a good note though, I just registered for my final graduate course! One more class and a comprehensive exam and I will have a grad degree. 


Blazer: Beverly Drive. Pants: Tripp NYC-Torrid. Shirt: Faded Glory-Walmart. Shoes: 


 Picture at the Doc's pre-shots. And I am aware that I put her bow on upside down-oops.


 Walmart has a ton of these shirts. Some are color blocked like this one, some have patterns, and others are solid. I was kind of surprised. They are cute and cheap. It has a gold exposed zipper down the back, I should of took a picture of it, but it didn't occur to me.


 I got photo bombed by Scrappy!

No comments:

Post a Comment