Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Aqua

I have wonderful memories of going to the library as a kid. Today I took my daughter, I have a final paper to write so I figured I can get two birds with one stone-she can play and I can get some work done.


Dress: Faded Glory. Blazer: Lane Bryant. Bag: Mondani New York. Shoes: Mossimo Supply CO.  Necklace: Fuego. Belt: Off dress from Lane Bryant. 
My Daughter: Romper: Walmart. Coat: Old Navy. Shoes: Ross




 I love the colors of our outfits, it reminds me of the ocean, specifically Hawaii area.

4 comments:

  1. You are beautiful and your daughter is definitely her mother's child, she is gorgeous! You are truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the combination of blue and green. I will def have to try that out someday!!! Thanks for the inspiration...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it looks awesome. I think what would be really awesome is adding in some purple or berry and making peacock colors-ha ha i am slightly obsessive with peacock.

      Delete