Thursday, October 11, 2012

Colors of Fall

One of the malls was having a "girls night out" thing going on, so I grabbed my daughter to go to it. It was supposed to be some sample bags handed out, a small meal, stylist...that sort of thing. I was planning on getting there early, but between getting gas and stopping at the bank, I ended up being there just a few minutes before it started and the line was HORRENDOUSLY long! So needless to say, I was so not about to wait in it with a four year old. Anyways, I ended up buying a new pair of shoes and some stockings-that I was not planning on getting, and after my brother met us for dinner.

Shirt: Faded Glory-for $3! Jeans: Lane Bryant. Shoes: Glo Jeans. Earrings: Walmart. Bracelet: Alley Cat
My brother took the above picture when we were at Sears, go figure that he would fail to tell me that my shirt was slightly tucked in after I was fixing my pants.


This shirt reminds me of fall. On side note, I dropped by camera in the gravel right after my daughter took this pic and shattered the LCD screen, so not happy about that-it still works though.
Just curious what do all the other bloggers do with their pictures after they blog them, erase them off the memory cards, store them just the computer, etc? Just curious my memory card is filled, but I tend to just buy a new one every time. Let me know what YOU do with your pictures.

5 comments:

  1. Cute shirt and ADORABLE daughter, I can't believe they have the christmas trees up already. Anyway, I just store them on my computer by date and erase them on the memory card. I really don't need to store them since they are on the website and if my site ever went down (knock on wood)it isnt like I would repost everything....I guess I just keep them for nostalgic reasons... Anyway, thanks for the comment, Ive enjoyed reading your blog!!!

    LiteralGemini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is crazy that Christmas is almost here. Thanks for the comments. :)

      Delete
  2. I wouldn't have waited in line either. Not with a little one! And Christmas stuff up already?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and the princess are so cuteee!!! Love your heels!

    Mally
    xoxo


    P.S: Stop by to wish my blog its first anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete